Saturday

How to stop eating in your drream

It has been great

challenge writing on this topic. But all glory to the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ who is the Supreme Commander of the Universe. I will be concluding on this topic today. I believe many eyes have been opened and lives touched. Glory be to Jesus. No man can set you free from the forces of witchcraft. Not even a minister of God. Only Jesus can set you free using His vessel. For those who are been afflicted by these forces, I will like to encourage you that there is hope for you. That devil is a liar. Also, you need to locate your own prophet. In as much as I desire to be used to set people free, I am not sent to everybody. I can only be used to touch those who God has decreed it so. So those who feel they are led to contact me should do so like many have done. In concluding on this part, I want you to know you can be free from their powers. It does not matter, how long you have been in bondage, you can be set free today. Just have faith in God and in His vessel. I have said so many things on how to defeat them already.Here,I am just going to give one or two prophetic directions. I believe so much in the prophetic irrespective of what anyone might say. It works. The most important thing is the NAME and the SPIRIT been used with your FAITH that matters in the operations. Let me give those who are fond of eating in the dreams. Such act will cause much havoc in your life as I have written previously. For the next 5 days before you sleep, get a glass or cup of water. Read Psalm 3 and 7, and put a little salt in it. Drink it before or after the prayers. Then pray the following prayer points aggressively with your hand on your stomach. Anything can happen. You might start to vomit, fall down or scream. Don’t be afraid. THE PRAYERS Heavenly Father I worship your majesty because you are my Lord and Saviour. Father of Creation, I thank you because you have wonderfully and fearfully made me. My Father I glorify your name because I will be delivered from the bondage of evil food today in the name of Jesus. By the blood of Jesus I destroy every covenant with the evil world responsible for the evil feeding in my life in the name of Jesus. Every evil foundation in my life creating space for evil feeding in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. Every evil foundation from my father’s side responsible for this evil feeding in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. Every evil foundation from my mother’s side responsible for this evil feeding in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. Every legal ground for witchcraft access into my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. You witchcraft link with my body, soul and spirit break by fire now in the name of Jesus. Every stronghold old witchcraft powers operating in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus. Every network of witchcraft control in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. I destroy every witchcraft mark in my body attracting evil food in the name of Jesus. Let the root of eating in the dreams be destroyed in my life now in the name of Jesus. I challenge every coven behind my eating in the dreams I command such to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft agent from anywhere responsible for feeding me in the dream receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. You witchcraft caterer destroying my life through evil food receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. I release the fire of destruction into my spiritual atmosphere and I command every strange spirits or beings invading my privacy be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft curse behind this evil feeding break by the blood of Jesus now. Let the blood of Jesus begin to destroy every evil deposited in my body through eating in the dreams in the name of Jesus. You forces of witchcraft from my family background responsible for this evil eating receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. I come against every witchcraft projection against my life, I destroy such with the fire of the Holy Ghost now in the name of Jesus. Let the consuming fire of God destroy every astral projection my life and dream world in the name of Jesus. I destroy every evil hand feeding me with evil food. Catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft curse behind my eating in the dream break by fire and by the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus. You agent of darkness controlling my destiny through your evil food receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. I command every witchcraft food in my life to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft evil food in my system affecting my glory and destiny catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. You witchcraft spirit having access into my life and spirit catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. Let the blood of Jesus flush out of my body every spiritual poison brought into my life via eating in the dream. Every evil object introduced into my body via eating in the dream catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus. I cut off every evil hand giving me witchcraft food by fire now in the name of Jesus. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft substance in my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes. You witchcraft night caterer feeding me in the dream, fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft powers summoning my spirit and soul in the witchcraft kingdom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus. Every evil connection between my spirit and soul and the witchcraft kingdom break by fire. Every unconscious witchcraft initiation in my life causing me to eat in the dream break by fire in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft agents from my father and mother’s side tormenting my life through eating in the dream fall down and die by fire. Every weakness in my life feeding and fueling witchcraft feeding in my life be destroyed by fire. Let the blood of Jesus flow into my body and by fire purge out every evil rubbish in my stomach in the name of Jesus. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost fall upon me and begin to destroy every witchcraft mark and sign upon my life in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft spirit living in my body come out by fire in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft covenant enforcing my eating in the dream, break by fire in the name of Jesus. Every monitoring witchcraft spirit monitoring my life to make sure I eat their food receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus. Every witchcraft curse on my life causing me to east in the dream break by fire and the blood of Jesus. As from today, I soak my spirit soul and body with the blood of Jesus. By the blood of Jesus, I close every spiritual door that the witchcraft spirits have been using to come and feed me at night in the name of Jesus. By the blood of Jesus I become a forbidden zone for the kingdom of darkness to operate in my life and family again in the name of Jesus. I draw the bloodline round my family with the blood of Jesus. Let the fire of God pass through my body, soul and spirit and let every evil work this eating in the dream has done be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus. I declare total freedom over my life from the forces and influence of witchcraft today in the name of Jesus. Angels of the living God go and bring back all what the witches and wizards have destroyed in my life via evil feeding in the name of Jesus. I command all stolen virtues in my life to be returned and restored back now in the name of Jesus. Let every power of disfavor introduced into my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. Let my covered glory be exposed by the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus. Every spirit of delay introduced into my life via evil food receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus. . Let my life begin to shape as from today again by the grace and power of God in the name of Jesus. As I drink this olive oil, I command every poison in my body to be purged out of my body in the name of Jesus. I draw the bloodline round my family with the blood of Jesus. Go into serious praise and worship and thank God for your complete deliveranc***prbxselfnetwork***

No comments:

Featured post

Becoming a SOFTWARE ENGINEER

As technology evolves and becomes a bigger part of everyday life, so too does the need for technology professionals. Software engineers desi...