Sunday

I HAVE MEMORIZED YOU LIKE A VERSE IN THE BIBLE--MERCY JOHNSON

True love, they say is ‘ hard to find’ , but for Mercy Johnson,it is not. Since she met her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie, the gorgeous actress has every reason to be believe she has found ‘true love.’  This is true, following the way and manner she worships and adores the man in her life. Once again, to reaffirm her undying love for her ‘ Prince’,  the mother of three took to her Instagram page to gush over her husband, who was a year older. She wrote a heartfelt birthday message to her husband, which went viral on the Internet during the week. “Every woman’s fate changes once they get married because  two destinies mix but my destiny can’t cry on me because your love is with me,” she began. Continuing, she wrote, “ I have memorized you like a verse in the Holy Bible and I mention you like a prayer. True love means everything ,but for me, true love simply means you. You understand me even when I say nothing.We have used trust as brick and patience as a cement to build our home, as sometimes love isn’t enough. Everyone falls in love yet not every love is passionate. But you are the fragrance in my breath. I am certain that I can live a few moments without breathing but I can’t live without you as every breath I take, reminds me of You. I love you, not for a moment nor for a day but for a lifetime. I love you so much that my heart skips of excitement. I don’t want to be your ‘Need’, I want to be your desire,” she concluded.  Recall that MJ and her hubby, Prince Odianosen Okojie got married in 2011 amid controversy. But nonetheless, their marriage has been like one that was made in heaven. ***prbxselfnetwork***



No comments:

Featured post

Becoming a SOFTWARE ENGINEER

As technology evolves and becomes a bigger part of everyday life, so too does the need for technology professionals. Software engineers desi...