Wednesday

Woman shouts out,''my husband is a serial cheat!!!''

Jenny is married to a man who is a serial cheat and all her efforts to cure him of his habit has met brick walls. What should she do? “Dear readers, My name is Jenny, a 36-year-old married woman. My husband, Uche and I have been married for seven years and we have two lovely children. Uche is a very handsome man and he does not joke with his responsibilities as a husband and father but the only problem I have with him is that he is an incurable flirt. In fact, before we got married, I know the battle I fought with other women who also wanted him and my friends thought I was very lucky that he chose me ahead of the many ladies who would do everything to grab him. I thought marriage would cure him of his philandering and I did everything I possibly could to tame him but I have come to realize that it only takes the grace of God for a man to change no matter what a woman does. My husband loves me (this I know) and he is a great father to the kids but he has been cheating on me right from day one. I have caught him out several times and he always apologizes and beg for forgiveness but always go back to his vomit. Like I said, I have done everything humanly possible to make him look at me alone but to no avail. I go out of my way to keep myself in shape, wear sexy clothes, learn sexual styles I would not have ordinary indulged in just to satisfy him in bed but Uche would never change. One thing I find funny is that most times, these ladies fling themselves at him but why can't he respect himself and our marriage? I have never contemplated leaving my husband but his serial cheating is getting too much. Why do some men take pleasure in cheating on their wives? I don’t know if it is the nature of men to cheat. Jenny.” Dear readers, on Morning Teaser today, how would you advise Jenny to tackle her husband’s cheating attitude?***prbxselfnetwork***


No comments:

Featured post

Becoming a SOFTWARE ENGINEER

As technology evolves and becomes a bigger part of everyday life, so too does the need for technology professionals. Software engineers desi...